|LOCATION:||Ocho Rios, Jamaica|
|VENUE||Sunset Jamaica Grande, Resort, Spa & Conference Center|
|DATE:||July 1-6, 2013|
View Schedule (Updated on June 13, 2013)
Conference Fee Includes:
- BWA registration
- All Inclusive hotel accommodations for five nights at Sunset Jamaica Grande, Resort, Spa & Conference Center.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks and drinks at the Resort
- Use of Resort Amenities
- 8.25% Government tax and 10% service charge
NB: Airport transfers NOT INCLUDED in the conference fee
Before April 30, 2013 After April 30, 2013
Single Occupancy Room: US$ 1,150.00 US$ 1,250.00
Double Occupancy Room: US$ 1,800.00 (US$ 900.00 p/p) US$ 2,000.00 (US$ 1,000.00 p/p)
For all other methods of payment, including check, money order or bank wire, please download the following Registration Form and send to BWA Office along with payment.
Early arrival/late departure room rates:
Applicable four days before and four days after the Gathering.
Please include the number of extra nights on your registration form.
Single Occupancy Room: US$ 200.00 per night
Double Occupancy Room: US$ 300.00 per night
These rates also include Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks and drinks at the Resort, Use of Resort Amenities, 8.25% Government tax and 10% service charge.
Sunset Jamaica Grande, Resort, Spa & Conference Center
Ocho Rios, St. Ann, Jamaica
Service provided by Glamour Destination Managements
Anticipated travel time from both airports is as follows:
* Sangster International Airport (Montego Bay) - one and a half hours
* Norman Manley Airport (Kingstown) - two hours
Round trip travel to Sunset Jamaica Grande:
Round trip prices per person with a minimum of eight persons traveling together.
- From Sangster International Airport (Montego Bay) - US$25.00 plus 10% Tax
- From Norman Manley International (Kingstown) - US$35.00 plus 10% Tax
One way rate to Sunset Jamaica Grande is as follows:
- From Sangster International Airport (Montego Bay) – US$17.00 plus 10% Tax per person
- From Norman Manley International (Kingstown) – US$24.00 plus 10% Tax per person
Please download the Reservation Form, and send the complete form to Glamour Destination Managements by fax or e-mail.
Visa Information and Invitation Letters:
Please check to see if you are required to have an entry visa by downloading the file containing Visa Regulations for foreigners entering Jamaica.
Visa information can be obtain from the following site: http://www.un.int/jamaica/missions.htm or download a complete list of the Jamaican Consulates and Post overseas including their contact details as well as the Jamaican Embassies and High Commissions and Permanent Missions overseas.
The BWA, through the host Union, will issue an invitation letter only after you have completed the Annual Gathering registration process. To ensure your participation, please apply for your visa no later than two months before the event.
703-790-8980 ext 153